Home » , , » Big internet News -Using Heroin to treat heroin addiction is ridiculous

Big internet News -Using Heroin to treat heroin addiction is ridiculous



OK the latest internet news is that they are attempting to treat heroin addicts with heroin. That is just nuts. Sure I bet it sounds good to a lot of junkies that are still out there hustling to get one more bag of heroin but let’s be for real would it work. I seriously doubt it.

Anyway they say that it would cut down on cost I don’t know about that because if people are shooting heroin they would have to have a medical staff ready for overdose. In the experiment some of the people did overdose. Lets see how people respond to this new wave heroin treatment.

What do you think about this?

In my opinion the best way to stop using heroin is to go to long term treatment there you will be able to find out just what the real problem is and why you continue to use heroin. I know it worked for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Drug Addiction - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger