Home » , , » Quitting dilaudid with addiction treatment

Quitting dilaudid with addiction treatment


I want to share with everyone a little bit about quitting dilaudid. I have quit using dilaudid a few times so bear with me here. One has to be able to admit total and complete defeat from dilaudid addiction a total surrender is necessary for this. Once this happens you can begin the recovery process this will take action on your part there are no magic wands.

Ok first thing I would suggest is to remove any paraphernalia from your home. Next I would tell all of my friends of my plans to stop using dilaudid this means that they will have to go if you want to recover from dilaudid addiction. They are just rent a buddy's anyway once they see that you are clean they will be gone anyway but we can’t count on this so simply advise them not to come around.

As far as quitting dilaudid I would recommend going to addiction treatment there you can be detoxed from dilaudid medically and you will be rather comfortable during your dilaudid withdrawal.


I have actually done this several times some of us do not stay clean the first time around so if this is your 5th or your 10th do not give up before the miracle happens. It took me a long time to finally get clean and put all the relapses behind me you can to. When you finish your dilaudid withdrawal I would suggest that you continue on with residential treatment so you can learn how to stay clean when you leave. Without residential treatment your chances are slim and none.

I would even think about going to long term heroin treatment. I went to long term treatment for 2 years and I learned a lot about myself and the reasons I could not stay clean so you may want to do go yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Drug Addiction - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger