Home » , , » There is life and drug addiction recovery after smoking heroin

There is life and drug addiction recovery after smoking heroin

There is life after drug addiction I know this from personal experience. It takes work and commitment if you want new life. There was a high price to pay for a low life when we chose to use drugs. However we can change this whenever we get ready.

If you are ready for a new life after smoking heroin you will have to make so heavy duty changes in your life. One of these changes will include that we will have to get a new group of friends that do not use any mind altering substances. O you may be saying about right now that all of your friends use one drug or another. I am going to share with you my personal experience how I got rid of my using buddies and made some quality friends in recovery.

I did this by attending NA meetings everyday for around the first six months. At this point I started to feel better and no longer had the desire to use heroin. I followed the suggestions that were given to me by other members who were clean and living life on life’s terms. One can tell when a person is truly living the program it shows by their actions. I also got a sponsor and started writing the steps. This is how I began to change my life. I added things as I went along like going back to school and attending church.

You too can beat heroin smoking if you are ready to follow some simple suggestions. It doesn’t matter how you stop using and what type of program you want to work but you must have some kind of program in place if you intend to stay clean and find a new way to live. I would suggest that you do not put this on the back burner because as addicts we will procrastinate until we run out of options. I know that I was quite fond of saying I will quit tomorrow but tomorrow never came.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Drug Addiction - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger