Home » , , » Medical heroin detox can help you recover from drug addiction

Medical heroin detox can help you recover from drug addiction




The best way to get through heroin withdrawal would be in a medical heroin detox facility. Are you tired of letting drugs run your life? Are you trying to find a way to beat heroin addiction? Have you failed miserably at past attempts to stay clean after residential treatment and failed heroin detox attempts that only to ended in relapse time after time?

If you have answered yes to these questions then you are in the right place because I am going to share with you how I stopped using heroin and overcame heroine addiction. First thing that is necessary is to surrender that you have tried every way in the book to get clean only to fail.

We must admit that we can no longer use drugs successfully the way other people seem to do. We must admit this to our higher power and others that we in fact need help. Once this is done help is available. We need to also admit that we have been beaten down and then it is possible to start to pick our selves up and put our life back together.

Medical Heroin Detox







 We can begin this step by going to rehab. In rehab you will go through a medical heroin detox. This procedure will be done by a medically trained staff who will administer prescription medications to help ease the pain of heron withdrawal. This process takes around 5 days give or take. I recommend on completion that you continue on in residential treatment. Should you not be able to stay clean after this there is another option so continue reading.

Long term drug rehab
 

How do I do that you may be thinking, well here's how; I am going to suggest that if you want to stop using drugs that you really should consider going to long term drug rehab. I would look for one that is somewhat close to where I live.

If you can not find a long term drug rehab in your area I would recommend that you relocate to wherever you find the one you like. Keep in mind here that when I say long term I am referring to 6 months to 2 years. You may be saying wow thats to long. I would say to you is it really? How many years have you been using? One really can not put a time limit on their recovery after all as addicts we will be recovering the rest of our life.

If you decide to go to long term rehab here are a few things you will need to be prepared for. One if you drink or use any drugs you will be kicked out. Where I was at they drug tested us regularly. Next thing is we were required to work or go to school. I chose to go to school. We were also required to attend 90 meetings in 90 days, attend group therapy at our residence, and have individual therapy once a week.

If you think you can handle this you may be ready. Like I said I went back to school after being out more than 30 years. I thought I was too old and on my first day of class I was so uncomfortable that I almost left. I felt out of place because the instructor and I were the oldest people there. I felt like I was not smart enough. I did stay and I also started to get more comfortable. When I got my grades and was placed on the deans list. I then knew that I could do it and I am about to get my bachelors degree. I think that a lot of others out there can do it too.

Heroin detox video





Good luck

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Drug Addiction - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger