Heroin addiction -heroin addiction treatment



Its kind of ironic that once we decide to quit using heroin that we replace it with other drugs such as vicodin, lortab, xanax .

Now you not only have a problem with heroin addiction but you have a problem with these other drugs.

I really understand this. I went from one drug to another trying to cut back and control my heroin use.

If you are having heroin withdrawals don't try to kick using xanax, vicodin, or lortab.

If you try this you will only compound the existing problem. Give yourself a break and go to heroin addiction treatment.

I can't say this enough times and I am sure you do not want to die from heroin Addiction. So quit using heroin today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Drug Addiction - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger