Home » » Do you have a family member that needs Heroin drug Rehab

Do you have a family member that needs Heroin drug Rehab

I think a lot of us in the beginning have tried to stop using heroin on our own without going to NA meetings or heroin drug rehab.

I am one who those who tried to stop on my own. I will also say that I did not succeed. I will also be willing to bet that those who have are few and far between.

I have never personally met one of these people. To my way of thinking if they were able to just quit using heroin on their own they probably were not addicts to begin with.

Lets back up a little if they do happen to succeed they probably will not be able to maintain long term sobriety.

Long term use of heroin will produce changes in the way the brain operates. These changes will continue long after a person stops using.

It is therefore my belief that knowing that the brain has changed and this change will cause us behavioral problems.

One of these problems could be like to continue to use heroin. Despite the fact that it is destroying our life.

It does not take much to trigger an addict; for instance you could be watching a movie and see someone shooting heroin and you might start having thoughts of using.

Here is another hypothesis you could run into someone that you used to get high with and this triggered you to use heroin too.

The thing here is your will power going to be strong enough to suppress these desires to use?
I am not willing to take this kind of chance with my recovery.

I worked very hard to get clean and am not about to go it alone anymore. To do so would be some of the most outrageous sort of nonsense I have ever heard in my entire life.

If you have the desire to stop using heroin there are some things that you can do to get clean and remain clean.

I don't know what lengths you have gone to in the past but if you want to stay clean you must be willing to go to any lengths.

Going to any lengths may mean doing a lot of things that you may not feel like doing. Trust me I have been there and there were times in my recovery that I did not want to go to meetings.

OK now that we know that we must be willing to go to any lengths there is no reason that you should not want to go to heroin rehab.

Long term heroin rehab makes the difference between life and death at least it did for me and a whole lot of others.

What are you waiting for find a Heroin Addiction rehab near you today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Drug Addiction - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger