How to treat heroin addicts

How to treat heroin addicts


I would have to suggest that you best way how to treat heroin addicts is just as you would treat anyone else granted they may have some bad characteristics but no one is all bad. Do what you can to help them but don’t let them walk all over you either. One has to establish some boundaries or this is exactly what will happen.

Offer to drive them to heroin treatment and If they refuse do not push it because this will only drive them deeper into their addiction. Now do not loan them any type of money for things like rent, they will probably only blow it on heroin. Anyway they will throw at you every hard luck story in the book don’t fall for it.

OK and another thing is if they land in jail do not bail them out let sit no matter what even if they swear up and down they are going to stop using heroin. They may even tell you things like they are going to be real sick with heroin withdrawal and they may die. I still say let them sit but offer to take them to rehab when they get out if they were serious then they will jump at the chance to quit using heroin and go to treatment.

This is perhaps the best way I know how to help a heroin addict is to take these suggestionsI have been there myself the only problem was I was a good con and my family always felt sorry for me and bailed me out of jail every time I called them. Maybe if they had not have done so it would not have taken as long as it did for me to get clean.

I really did mean that I was going to kick heroin when I promised that I would if they would get me out the problem was I could not do it alone. I needed help and so do you. Take action and seek help today.

There are so many qualified drug rehabs out there today its not funny and many of them you will not need a thin dime to get help because that is there goal helping the suffering addict that can not afford rehab so do not give up help is out there if you just take the time to find it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Drug Addiction - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger