Home » » How to detox from heroin at home

How to detox from heroin at home




I have noticed lately that a lot of people have used these keywords to find my site- how to detox from heroin at home. This is why I chose this for today’s topic plus it is something that I am very familiar with being I have done it.

One thing you should keep in mind is that to detox from heroin at home is by no means the easiest way to stop using heroin. One has to be either to dead broke and can not afford to go to conventional heroin treatment or they think they can handle it; having been through it if I had a choice I would have to go with a heroin detox in treatment.

If you do decide to kick heroin at home be prepared for these heroin withdrawal symptoms.

1. Cravings for heroin

2. Insomnia

3. Cold chill or goose bumps

4. Sweats

5. Diarrhea

6. Nausea and vomiting

7. Headaches

8. Irritability or nervousness

9. Craving chocolate

10. Isolation

Detox from heroin at home


This is a list of things you will have to deal with when you quit using heroin. If you think you can it then the first thing to do is invite a close friend to come stay with you while you stop using heroin at home. This is a very humbling experience and they will be there to provide moral support should you decided to give up.

I would try to stay awake the day before I intended to stop using this may help you to sleep through the worst of your withdrawal. I would also go to my local pharmacy and pick up some Motrin and Benadryl this will help with headaches and the Benadryl will help you to sleep. Now for the diarrhea get some kapeptate. If you follow these instructions you will be fine and you will find that your detox from heroin at home is not as bad as people say it is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Drug Addiction - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger