How to stop xanax addiction




One thing I would like to share with you all today is that in my opinion xanax is just as bad as heroin if not worse. Here is what happens when one starts abusing xanax after a while the person needs more and more to get the same effect. I used this drug because I wanted to fit in and I also did not want to feel. Xanax worked well for this; in fact, I can not tell you the number of times I took so many that I had no idea what so ever what I did upon awaking the next day. I used to have people asking me do you remember what you did last night well I did not but you can bet I was acting like a dam fool. This is very embarrassing and should be reason enough to stop using xanax however at this time little did I know that the dreaded xanx addiction was dictating my life.

How to stop xanax addiction
Now if you want to quit using xanax aka alprazolam and you have been using them for a long time do not just stop xanax you could have a seizure or even die . I would seek medical help maybe even look for a rehab that specializes in detoxing people from benzodiazepines or benzo's. I know for a fact that benzodiazepine withdrawal is very nasty.

One can find alprazolam in these strengths 0.25 mg, 0.5 mg, 1 mg and 2 mg strength oral, orally disintegrating tablets there is another drug called Alprazolam Extended Release this drug can be found 0.5 mg, 1 mg and 2 mg 3 mg strength oral

Alprazolam is also available other countries under the these brand names

Xanax

Alzolam


Alprax


Alprox


Alzam


Novo-Alprazol


Anxirid Apo

Alpraz
Azor

Calmax


Gerax


Helex

Kalma


Nu-Alpraz

I you think you may have a problem with drinking and using xanax or any other then I would suggest you seek help right away. It is not hard to find help but you will have to take action to find it why not do so now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Drug Addiction - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger